Paw Prints in the Sand Animal Rescue is an all-animal, foster-based animal welfare organization with a mission to give at-risk animals a second chance at life by providing medical care, behavior training, and loving forever homes.
Since we began in 2013, we have rescued over 500 homeless and unwanted animals and provided a safe haven to those who needed us most.
To give at-risk animals a second chance at life by providing medical care, training, and loving forever homes.
Paw Prints in the Sand believes in a world where any animal who needs a loving home gets one. Our goal is to rescue, rehabilitate and find safe, loving homes for 1,000 animals by 2025.
EVERY YEAR, AN ESTIMATED 1.5 MILLION COMPANION ANIMALS ARE EUTHANIZED IN OUR NATION’S SHELTER SYSTEM. WE AIM TO DRAMATICALLY REDUCE THAT NUMBER.
Paw Prints in the Sand is committed to being a leading animal welfare organization, beyond saving animals in need and placing them in loving homes. We also strive to bring transformation and education in the areas of shelter reform, shelter overcrowding, needless euthanasia, Breed Specific Legislation, spaying and neutering, and responsible pet ownership.
- We are committed to responsible and ethical rescue practices.
- We commit to transparency in our work, governance, relationships, and finances.
- We are committed to engaging with our communities with compassion, honesty, and good faith.
- We practice what we preach and stand by our word.
- We selflessly and courageously defend every animal’s right to have the second chance at life.
- We strive to give every animal the love, care and safe environment they deserve.
100% of all public donations go directly to funding high-impact programs that help at-risk animals. Administrative costs are paid through merchandise sales and fees.